58 percent of all schools statewide failed to report even one incident, 82 percent found no incidents of cyberbullying, figures show
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the fios1news.com website and by accessing this website, you are accepting these terms and conditions: Designated Agent for Digital Millennium Copyright Act Claims Pursuant to Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, all claims of copyright infringement for material that is believed to be residing on Verizon's system or network should be promptly sent in the form of written notice to Verizon's Designated Agent:
Patrick M. Flaherty - Designated Agent for DMCA Notices
Verizon Corporate Services Corp.
1320 N. Courthouse Rd.
Arlington, VA 22201
Facsimile No.: 703-351-3669
All claims must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Copyright 2011 Verizon. All rights reserved. Permission to copy and distribute only all documents and related graphics solely owned and produced by Verizon FiOS1 from this World Wide Web (WWW) server is granted subject to the following:
- The materials provided herein are for internal, non-commercial use only, and
- Any copies of documents contained within this server or portions thereof must include the above copyright notice.
Each document published by Verizon FiOS1 on this server may contain other proprietary notices or describe products, services, processes or technologies owned by Verizon or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting to the user a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of Verizon or any third party.
The Verizon name and logo and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of Verizon and may not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of Verizon. All other product and service marks are trademarks of their respective owners.
Consent to Monitoring and Disclosure
Verizon is under no obligation to monitor the information residing on or transmitted to this server. However, anyone using this server agrees that Verizon may monitor the server contents periodically to (1) comply with any necessary laws, regulations or other governmental requests; (2) to operate the server properly or to protect itself and its users. Verizon reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any information residing on or transmitted to its server that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of these terms and conditions.
Should any user of information on this server provide Verizon with information, including but not limited to feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, ideas or the like, such information shall be deemed to be nonconfidential and Verizon assumes no obligation to protect such information from disclosure. The submission of such information to Verizon shall in no way prevent the purchase, manufacture or use of similar products, services, plans and ideas by Verizon for any purpose whatever and Verizon shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without restriction.
You agree that unless you have permission from Verizon under a separate agreement: (1) you will not access the website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Verizon, and (2) you will not use any automated processes, systems or applications, including without limitation, spiders, robots, web crawlers, data miners or offline readers to: (a) access the website in a manner that sends more requests or transactions to the website in a specified period of time than a human can reasonably generate manually in such period using a traditional web browser; or (b) obtain information or content from the website.
You further agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the website (or the servers and networks associated with or connected to the website) or otherwise causes harm to Verizon's systems, networks or customers.
Disclaimer of Liability
The user of this system assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this server and the Internet generally. Verizon and its affiliates disclaim all warranties, representations or endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the information accessed from, or via, this server or the Internet, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Verizon does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product or process disclosed on the server or other material accessible from the server. In no event shall Verizon be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the information on this server or the Internet generally.
Any Verizon material on this server may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Verizon has the right to make changes and updates to any information contained within this server without prior notice.
The information provided on this server is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No advice or information given by Verizon Internet Services Inc., its affiliates or their respective employees shall create any warranty. Neither Verizon nor its affiliates warrants that the information on this server or on the Internet generally will be uninterruptable or error free or that any information, software or other material accessible from this server is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference herein to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Verizon. Product and service information is the sole responsibility of each individual vendor. The Verizon name and logo and other trademarks and trade names owned by Verizon may not be used in any commercial manner without the prior written consent of Verizon.
Verizon Content Policy
Verizon understands the important issue of managing content available through Verizon products and services. Our Content Policy for Verizon Networks is available online for review.
NY-27BELT PKWY - WELLWOOD AVE
Meadowbrook State PkwyNORTHERN STATE PKWY - SOUTHERN STATE PKWY
SOUTHERN STATE PKWYCROSS ISLAND PKWY - WANTAGH STATE PKWY
Northern State PkwyGRAND CENTRAL PKWY - SUNNYSIDE BLVD
I-495NY-110 - EXIT 71
I-495CROSS ISLAND PKWY - NY-135
- 08:30pmHeroes on Our IslandProfiles of your neighbors helping those around them on Long Island
- 09:00pmMy Long Island
- 09:30pmPush PauseFreezing the frame on local life
- 10:00pmFiOS1 NewsYour local news, traffic, and weather forecasts on the ones
- 10:30pmFiOS1 NewsYour local news, traffic, and weather forecasts on the ones