Fireworks and Fourth of July celebrations started July off with a bang. We rang in our Independence Day with warm temperatures and high humidity. At times it was quite uncomfortable feeling, but I doubt to many people were complaining about it being to hot!
Life returns to normal today, and so does the humidity levels. We can expect much nicer comfort levels this afternoon with plenty of sunshine.
Posts by topic
NY-27BELT PKWY - WELLWOOD AVE
Meadowbrook State PkwyNORTHERN STATE PKWY - SOUTHERN STATE PKWY
Southern State PkwyCROSS ISLAND PKWY - WANTAGH STATE PKWY
Northern State PkwyGRAND CENTRAL PKWY - SUNNYSIDE BLVD
I-495NY-110 - EXIT 71
I-495CROSS ISLAND PKWY - NY-135
- 06:00pmRichard French LiveRichard French Live is an interactive program devoted to the world of politics
- 06:30pmRichard French LiveRichard French Live is an interactive program devoted to the world of politics
- 07:00pmFiOS1 NewsYour local news, traffic, and weather forecasts on the ones
- 07:30pmMoney & Main$treetYour local guide to finances and business on Long Island
- 08:00pmRestaurant HunterYour guide to the best eats on Long Island