Fireworks and Fourth of July celebrations started July off with a bang. We rang in our Independence Day with warm temperatures and high humidity. At times it was quite uncomfortable feeling, but I doubt to many people were complaining about it being to hot!
Life returns to normal today, and so does the humidity levels. We can expect much nicer comfort levels this afternoon with plenty of sunshine.
Posts by topic
NY-27BELT PKWY - WELLWOOD AVE
Meadowbrook State PkwyNORTHERN STATE PKWY - SOUTHERN STATE PKWY
SOUTHERN STATE PKWYCROSS ISLAND PKWY - WANTAGH STATE PKWY
Northern State PkwyGRAND CENTRAL PKWY - SUNNYSIDE BLVD
I-495NY-110 - EXIT 71
I-495CROSS ISLAND PKWY - NY-135
- 12:00pmFiOS1 NewsYour local news, traffic, and weather forecasts on the ones
- 12:30pmPush PauseFreezing the frame on local life
- 01:00pmFiOS1 NewsYour local news, traffic, and weather forecasts on the ones
- 01:30pmMy Long IslandLong Island features about the people and events that make our communities great.
- 02:00pmFiOS1 NewsYour local news, traffic, and weather forecasts on the ones