Yesterday was a bit of a washout with portions of Long Island accumulating over an inch of rain. Fortunately for us, today is a different story. Sunny skies and temperatures close to average, in the mid 80s, remain in the forecast through Sunday. We will see increasing clouds on Monday as a cold front approaches from the west. Rain returns by Tuesday, giving way to nicer weather Wednesday and Thursday.
Tonight: Mainly clear and mild. Lows in the mid 60s.
Tomorrow: Sunny skies. Less humid with highs in the mid 80s.
Posts by topic
- 04:00pmFiOS1 NewsYour local news, traffic, and weather forecasts on the ones
- 04:30pmPush PauseFreezing the frame on local life
- 05:00pmFiOS1 News NowYour local news, traffic, and weather forecasts on the ones
- 05:30pmFiOS1 News NowYour local news, traffic, and weather forecasts on the ones
- 06:00pmRichard French LiveRichard French Live is an interactive program devoted to the world of politics