Yesterday was a bit of a washout with portions of Long Island accumulating over an inch of rain. Fortunately for us, today is a different story. Sunny skies and temperatures close to average, in the mid 80s, remain in the forecast through Sunday. We will see increasing clouds on Monday as a cold front approaches from the west. Rain returns by Tuesday, giving way to nicer weather Wednesday and Thursday.
Tonight: Mainly clear and mild. Lows in the mid 60s.
Tomorrow: Sunny skies. Less humid with highs in the mid 80s.
Posts by topic
NY-27BELT PKWY - WELLWOOD AVE
Meadowbrook State PkwyNORTHERN STATE PKWY - SOUTHERN STATE PKWY
SOUTHERN STATE PKWYCROSS ISLAND PKWY - WANTAGH STATE PKWY
Northern State PkwyGRAND CENTRAL PKWY - SUNNYSIDE BLVD
I-495NY-110 - EXIT 71
I-495CROSS ISLAND PKWY - NY-135
- 06:30pmRichard French LiveRichard French Live is an interactive program devoted to the world of politics
- 07:00pmFiOS1 NewsYour local news, traffic, and weather forecasts on the ones
- 07:30pmHS Girls LacrosseSuffolk A Semifinal 1 - Northport @ West Islip
- 08:00pmHS Girls LacrosseSuffolk A Semifinal 1 - Northport @ West Islip
- 08:30pmHS Girls LacrosseSuffolk A Semifinal 1 - Northport @ West Islip