Yesterday was a bit of a washout with portions of Long Island accumulating over an inch of rain. Fortunately for us, today is a different story. Sunny skies and temperatures close to average, in the mid 80s, remain in the forecast through Sunday. We will see increasing clouds on Monday as a cold front approaches from the west. Rain returns by Tuesday, giving way to nicer weather Wednesday and Thursday.
Tonight: Mainly clear and mild. Lows in the mid 60s.
Tomorrow: Sunny skies. Less humid with highs in the mid 80s.
Posts by topic
- 12:30pmRestaurant HunterYour guide to the best eats on Long Island
- 01:00pmFiOS1 NewsYour local news, traffic, and weather forecasts on the ones
- 01:30pmHigh School Game of the WeekGirls Soccer - South Side @ Garden City
- 02:00pmHigh School Game of the WeekGirls Soccer - South Side @ Garden City
- 02:30pmHigh School Game of the WeekGirls Soccer - South Side @ Garden City