We enjoyed another beautiful summer day today with sunny skies and low humidity. Unfortunately with high pressure moving offshore winds will shift to a more southerly flow. This will result in warmer and more humid air throughout the tri-state area tomorrow. Tonight we will generally be in the upper 60's under partly cloudy skies.
Hot and humid is the story for Monday with highs reaching into the mid to upper 80's. Isolated thunderstorms are possible Monday night as a cold front approaches from the west. This frontal boundary is expected to move overhead on Tuesday bringing a chance for showers and thunderstorms. Humidity continues along with temperatures in the upper 80's.
Posts by topic
Meadowbrook Pkwy SNORTHERN STATE PKWY - SOUTHERN STATE PKWY
Southern State Pkwy WCROSS ISLAND PKWY - WANTAGH STATE PKWY
Northern State Pkwy EGRAND CENTRAL PKWY - SUNNYSIDE BLVD
Long Island Expy ENY-110 - EXIT 71
Long Island Expy ECROSS ISLAND PKWY - NY-135
- 07:00pmFiOS1 NewsYour local news, traffic, and weather forecasts on the ones
- 07:30pmFiOS1 NewsYour local news, traffic, and weather forecasts on the ones
- 08:00pmRestaurant HunterYour guide to the best eats on Long Island
- 08:30pmMoney & Main$treetYour local guide to finances and business on Long Island
- 09:00pmHeroes on Our IslandProfiles of your neighbors helping those around them on Long Island